Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Greatest Personal Sports Triumph

I am a sucker for sports. I have never been an elite athlete, but I love playing just about every sport I have ever tried. I think it's the challenge of competition and overcoming your own weaknesses. If you fit somewhere in the category of sports lover, you will really enjoy this blog post I found which invites the readers to discuss their greatest personal sports triumph. I have already commented, and I would love to see what you have to say as well (if you do comment there, please comment here too so the rest of us can go read and enjoy.) For some reason both of the stories I told there result in the receiving of a nickname. I am open to theories on what that means, if anything...

The blog was introduced to me by Tim Walker. Go check it out for yourself (If you don't know who Tim is, you really should, he is great)

(On a side note, I also tend to cry during sports movies at the most inopportune times)

No comments:

Post a Comment